Tuesday, May 18, 2010

{right now}

Outside my window... it's gray and wet. We're having an abnormally cold May here in San Diego.
The time is... 9:57am.
Today I feel... lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
I am thinking... about lunch, already.
At the moment, I am thankful... for our landlord {who installed a new oven in our kitchen yesterday.}
I am going... to register for the "Walk for Hope" on May 22nd.
I am wearing... jeans & a red/white striped shirt with a cardigan and boots.
I wish... our family lived closer.
I am reading... "The Blue Jay's Dance" by Louise Erdrich {one of my amazing Mother's Day gifts from Dad & Mel}
I am working on... thank you cards.
I am hoping... for a big, healthy baby.
I am hearing... tummy growls. Time for a snack.
I bet you didn't know... that a small belly doesn't necessarily mean a tiny baby.
One of my favorite... TV shows is Modern Family. Too funny!

Phil's response when his son Alex asks what Jägermeister is...
“You know how in a fairy tale there’s always a potion that makes the princess fall asleep and then the guys start kissing her? Well, this is like that except you don’t wake up in a castle — you wake up in a frat house with a bad reputation.”

{xo, danielle}

No comments:

Post a Comment