Monday, May 3, 2010

{diy nursery art idea}

Ok, so I'm just a little bit obsessed with Etsy. Mmhmm. I'm also a little bit in love with these adorable Memento Wall Hangings from A.E. Wilder's shop. After drolling over them all morning, I started thinking... I could totally make that. All I'd need is an embroidery hoop, a piece of burlap or linen, some letter/number stamps, ink, felt and/or buttons, a needle, and embroidery floss. I mean, easy enough, right? So there you go- my goal this week is to recreate this for one of the many empty spaces on V's nursery walls. {Her birth date will have to be added later... 10-12 more weeks. Crazy!}

Wish me luck!






If you find yourself not-so-craftily inclined, click here to purchase one for $20-35. There are a ton of cute designs, and shipping is only $2. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment