Wednesday, May 26, 2010

{motherhood gene causes craftiness?}

I think my "mom gene" has officially been activated. I literally c.a.n.n.o.t. stop crafting. 

In less than two weeks, I've somehow found the time to make multiple sets of baby blocks and a couple dozen onesies. Today, I find myself in the middle of a headband-making extravaganza.

It's intense over here. We're talking huge piles of card stock, felt, fabric, Cricut cartridges, scissors, tape, glue, Mod Podge, sandpaper, buttons, craft wire, embroidery floss, and a cute new pin cushion. If you've even been to our house, you know how little space we have for... anything. Allow me to apologize to my husband now. I'm sorry babe. I'll clean it up soon. Love you bunches. :o) 




What's next, you ask? Probably the nursing cover I want to make with my new sewing machine!


No comments:

Post a Comment