Monday, May 3, 2010

{29 weeks}



How baby V's growing:

Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because her bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.

  • How far along? 29 weeks, 3 days
  • Total weight gain/loss: 12-15 lbs, not quite sure.
  • Sleep: I keep waking up to numb hands. Grr.
  • Best moment this week: A nice weekend with my Mom, and getting the Lincoln {finally!}
  • Movement: She enjoys kicking me in the ribs.
  • Food cravings: Turkey sandwich w/ extra dressing from Mona Lisa's. Mmm.
  • Gender: Girl :)
  • Labor Signs: Not yet.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Looking like "me" in pictures. It's so weird to see myself all pregnant!
  • What I am looking forward to: Yoga on Wednesday. I've missed the last couple sessions.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Focus on the positive :o)
  • Milestones: It's May!! Time is flyyyying by. We really need to decide on a middle name. Hehe.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment