Monday, November 30, 2009

{quick update}

Happy Monday!

In a nutshell, I'm feeling...

.exhausted
.overwhelmed
.sick
.hungry
.exhausted

Thanksgiving was great, but gosh was it tough not telling any of Evan's family about the pregnancy. We're waiting 'til Christmas to share the news. ;)

The last few weeks have been rougher than expected, mostly due to a terrible colitis flare-up I've been struggling with. Please go away soon, flare-up. I beg you.

The mild morning sickness I had been experiencing has taken a bit of a back seat to all the fun colitis symptoms... for now. There's always a bright side, so they say. I'm trying to stay positive, but I worry about the little baby. Is he or she getting enough vitamins and nutrients? Is Baby Sanchez as sleep deprived as I am, {considering I'm up every 2 hours each night for at least 30 minutes?} Arg. I hope you're ok in there, little one.


Yes, I called our little one "Baby Sanchez." It's an inside joke. For as long as I can remember, Evan has referred to himself, our cat, and other random things as "Sanchez." Totally random. He asks, "How's baby Sanchez doing?" or if I playfully ask, "What's your name?" he says, "Sanchez." Makes no sense at all, but it makes us laugh. Don't worry Mom, we're not actually considering the name "Sanchez." No, no, no.

Ooh, I've been craving pizza and mac&cheese SO badly lately. Since my current diet consists of bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast {dang flare-up,} seeing any food at all is like worst form of torture EVER. I'm seriously counting the minutes until I can go get a massive slice of pizza and a bowl full of cheesy mac. And some Indian food, and a turkey sandwich with cranberry chutney. And a bean & cheese burrito. Mmm.

Today is one of those days that I could easily lay my head down on my desk and sleep for hours. I have zero motivation to do... anything. Arg. Here's to hoping this funk goes away soon. 32 weeks to go! {Seriously??}

XO,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment