Saturday, April 3, 2010

{yay, we're home!}

Helloooo! We're finally back from Japan, and can I just say that there is no place like home?

Luckily, my pregnancy didn't interfere with our sightseeing at all. It definitely interfered with my sake-drinking, but that's ok! I walked my preggo butt all over that country, from Shibuya Crossing in Tokyo to the mountain shrines of Nikko. Surprisingly, I felt better over there {aka less "pregnant," if that makes sense.} Note to self: walk more!

I'll be sure to post some pics as soon as we get around to uploading them. We took some really precious belly shots in front of the shoji screens in our two different hotel rooms, and the cherry blossoms? I was in heaven.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your pics! So exciting!Welcome back and Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of fun, except for the part where my jacket wouldn't zip up anymore about halfway through. Hehe. I popped mid-trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your trip was great! I can not wait to see the pics you guys took! :)

    ReplyDelete