Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{i heart red velvet cake froyo}

Outside my window... it's very dark.
The time is... 9:23pm.
Today I feel... tirrrred.
I am thinking... that Evan is nesting, which I think is very cute.
At the moment, I am thankful... that my husband is so sweet, loving, and amazing.
I am going... to bed soon, I hope.
I am wearing... yoga pants, a RVCA t-shirt, and a fuzzy blanket.
I wish... I could see what our baby is doing in there.
I am reading... hmm. I need to get an infant manual of some sort, STAT.
I am working on... our baby registry.
I am hoping... for a great third trimester.
I am hearing... Ryan Seacrest on American Idol.
I bet you didn't know... that our cat goes on walks with the dog {off leash!} He brightens even my worst days.
One of my favorite... treats is red velvet cake frozen yogurt from Yogurtland. Sooo delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I loooove the red velvet cake flavor at yogurtland too! yummy...hmmm might have to go grab some :)

    ReplyDelete