Monday, July 12, 2010

{right now...}

Outside my window... it looks like a chilly December day, but it's July. How am I going to explain this odd weather to V? Hehe. 
The time is... 11:58am.
Today I feel... lots of contractions, lots of pressure. 
I am thinking... about all the work I need to finish before I start maternity leave on Friday. Meh.
At the moment, I am thankful... for a healthy baby, husband, and self.
I am going... to eat lunch soon. Baby is hungry.
I am wearing... jeans & a cute shirt/cardigan from Nordies with flip flops.
I wish... I knew when baby was coming. The anticipation is killing us!
I am reading... "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth." Almost done :o)
I am working on... thank you cards.
I am hoping... for a successful HypnoBirth.
I am hearing... the new air purifier my boss got for our office.
I bet you didn't know... that I was 9lbs, 3oz. at birth. Yikes!
One of my favorite... foods right now is blueberries. Can't get enough. Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment