Monday, March 8, 2010

{baby, it's cold outside}

Outside my window... palm trees are swaying in the breeze
The time is... 1:59pm
Today I feel... hungry.
I am thinking... am I off work yet? {no...}
At the moment, I am thankful... for our healthy, beautiful baby girl.
I am going... to hurry home and sell our blue BOB stroller, and then build the crib!
I am wearing... jeans, a cute plaid button-up shirt from Hollister, and Uggs
I wish... carbs were better for you.
I am reading... "HypnoBirthing" by Marie Mongan
I am working on... drinking more h2o.
I am hoping... for sunshine.
I am hearing... not much, better turn on some music!
I bet you didn't know... I've had a girl name stuck in my head for weeks that I hope we get to use!
One of my favorite... things is cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment