Thursday, March 4, 2010

{i can feel you in there!}

Baby,

Ever since Wednesday, I swear I can feel you pushing and pressing up against my insides. Not just your kicks, but "you." Every time I bend a certain direction or get into twisty/bendy yoga positions, it's almost like you are in my way. It's such a weird feeling. I hope I'm not squishing you!

Your dad felt you kick again last night. You're getting pretty strong, aren't you? Lately I've been eating lots of yummy foods- have you noticed? According to all the baby books, you can taste what I'm eating now and are developing food preferences. I hope you're enjoying all the cantaloupe, mango, Indian food, brussel sprouts, and Girl Scout cookies {mmm!} as much as I am.

Your dad and I are taking an infant CPR class tonight just in case you ever get a hot dog stuck in your throat or something crazy like that. There is so much to learn before your arrival, and we are enjoying every minute of it.

We can't wait to see you on Saturday at our "big ultrasound." Do me a favor and keep your legs uncrossed for us, mmkay? :P

Love you!

{xo, Mom}

No comments:

Post a Comment