Wednesday, March 24, 2010

{23 weeks, 5 days}

Alrighty folks, the time has finally come... We're leaving for Japan tomorrow!! Here's a random belly pic and survey since I won't be posting between now and then. Take care of yourselves, and Happy Easter. I'll be sure to post lots of pics when we get back. :o)

{the tattooed side of my belly- my gorgeous geisha ♥}

  • How far along? 23 weeks, 5 days
  • Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs
  • Sleep: Mostly good, with at least 2 bathroom breaks
  • Best moment this week: We are leaving for Japan tomorrow, crazy!
  • Movement: We can see your kicks from the outside now. So cool.
  • Food cravings: Can't think of anything, but I'm really looking forward to some fresh sushi!
  • Gender: Girl :)
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Eggs over medium
  • What I am looking forward to: Japan! Cherry blossoms and Mt. Fuji and sushi and temples. Can't wait.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Procrastination is a bad habit.
  • Milestones: Got my first two random belly rubs this week. Guess I'm officially showing now!
  • 2 comments: