Tuesday, February 16, 2010

{maternal america}

To my complete surprise, a pair of Maternal America maternity jeans that I ordered from Nordstrom on a whim fits perfectly! So excited. Even the husband said "They fit you great. They don't even look like maternity jeans," which is probably the best compliment a preggo can get, right? Woohoo, a maternity brand I still feel like myself in. Had to share. :o)

This is the pair I ordered, which comes in black and blue. Nordy's had both on sale for $31, but they're all out. Bummer, because I would have ordered more! My pre-preg size was a 27/28, and I fit perfectly in a small. What's even more exciting is that they are LONG. I'm 5'9" with long leggies, and I have to cuff the bottoms about an inch when I wear flats. Yay!

MA Maternity Skinny Jean

{via zappos, $107}


I Want...

MA Maternity Frayed Crop Jeans
{via zappos, $120}

MA Maternity Denim Shorts
{via zappos, on sale for $76.90}



No comments:

Post a Comment