Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{16 weeks, already?}

Time flies when you're having fun!

Your Baby: Week 16

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.



How I feel...



  • How far along? 16 1/2 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: Still hovering at 5 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes? Not yet...
  • Sleep: Slept through the night two nights in a row! Craziness.
  • Best moment this week: We painted the nursery last night! ♥
  • Movement: I think so, but i'm not sure.
  • Food cravings: Hmm... not really.
  • Gender: We should know for sure Friday :o)
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Soy chai tea lattes.
  • What I am looking forward to: Mom's visit.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Second trimester is great. I'm thoroughly enjoying things.
  • Milestones: We painted the nursery, I'm feeling twinges of movement, and the belly is starting to pop out. Woohoo!

  • My baby kitty, Dexter ♥
    {peep those scary talons! yikes.}

    {xo, danielle}





    No comments:

    Post a Comment