Monday, February 8, 2010

{17 weeks}

Oh baby, you're finally the size of an onion. {One of your father's favorite and my least favorite foods!} I still love you though, too much. ♥

Your Baby: Week 17

Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. The umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes are now topped by one-of-a-kind prints.



  • How far along? 17 1/2 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: Still hovering at 5 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes? Not yet, although none of my clothes are all the comfy anymore.
  • Sleep: Can't complain.
  • Best moment this week: Saw our little one on Friday, and found out my mom didn't get stretch marks from either of her pregnancies. Good news!
  • Movement: Definitely feeling little flicks each night.
  • Food cravings: Nope.
  • Gender: Dr. Biter says "boy." :o)
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Pretty content right now, although a nice hike up Bernardo Mtn. would be nice.
  • What I am looking forward to: Making more progress on the nursery.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment. Time is flying by.
  • Milestones: My mom got to see her grandson. That was a very special day. ♥ And my belly is popping out. Trip out.

  • Baby's most recent picture, taken on Friday, February 5th:

    {you look so comfy in there, little one!}

    No comments:

    Post a Comment