Thursday, January 28, 2010

{15 weeks}


Your Baby: Week 15

Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements.


  • How far along? 15 1/2 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes? Don't need them yet, but I did get this one tank from Target that I loooove.
  • Sleep: Waking up a LOT.
  • Best moment this week: Making all sorts of baby goodies with Evan's mom in Idaho.
  • Movement: Nothing definitive... yet!
  • Food cravings: Nope.
  • Gender: We should know for sure next Friday :o)
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Running... I can't run like I used to.
  • What I am looking forward to: Mom comes to town next week!
  • Weekly Wisdom: They weren't kidding- the second trimester is GREAT.
  • Milestones: I've stayed up past 10pm every night this week. Amazing!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment