Monday, January 11, 2010

{13 weeks!}


Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)


  • How far along? 13 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs according to my chiropractor's scale
  • Maternity clothes? I need the Bella Band with some of my jeans.
  • Sleep: At least 3 potty breaks a night. Ugh.
  • Best moment this week: We started cleaning out what will become the nursery!
  • Movement: None yet.
  • Food cravings: Not really craving anything.
  • Gender: Not sure. Dr. Biter says boy, but the NT scan tech said girl. Hmm.
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: The occasional Coca Cola.
  • What I am looking forward to: Hearing the baby's heartbeat at my doctor's appt on Monday.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Time flies...
  • Milestones: I'm finally in my second trimester. And the baby's ears are developed enough to hear us. Yay!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment