Monday, January 18, 2010

{14 weeks}


  • How far along? 14 1/2 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs. {I'm down 2 lbs from last month!}
  • Maternity clothes? Things are getting tiggght.
  • Sleep: Waking up a LOT.
  • Best moment this week: Surprise ultrasound today, yay! Hi baby!
  • Movement: None yet, but Evan asks EVERY day, "Has he kicked yet?!" Every day. Makes me smile.
  • Food cravings: None yet.
  • Gender: We checked again today- pretty sure there's a sticker-outer down there!
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Sleeping through the night.
  • What I am looking forward to: Our trip to Idaho on Thursday :o)
  • Weekly Wisdom: Laugh hard and often.
  • Milestones: I'm getting my energy back, thank goodness!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment