Tuesday, December 8, 2009

{mmm, mac&cheese}

Talk about a crazy rain/wind storm yesterday, wow! Evan & I spent the evening cuddled up under blankets watching our favorite TLC shows. Come 8:30pm, we were both pretty beat, so we hopped into bed and turned on an episode of Law & Order: SVU. Cue intense craving for macaroni and cheese. Thankfully we had some, so Evan went out and threw a pot of water on the stove. That's about all I remember... until he wandered in about 20 minutes later with a steamy bowl of cheesy goodness. I has fallen asleep the second Evan left the room, hehe. The joys of being pregnant! Constantly sleepy, hungry, funky cravings, exhaustion, more cravings. Gotta love it. :P

I found this cute little preggo survey on another blog, so I thought I'd start filling it out each week. Enjoy.

  • How far along? 9 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: Last week I had gained 2 lbs...
  • Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet! Pants still fit great.
  • Stretch marks? None from baby, not yet.
  • Sleep: I've been getting a ton of sleep. Usually wake up once for a potty break around 5am.
  • Best moment this week: Discovered "Ultragest," a digestive enzyme supplement that has curbed my heartburn and bloating after each meal. Yay!!!
  • Movement: None yet.
  • Food cravings: Nothing too severe. Most of the time only one thing sounds good... pizza, mac&cheese, or cereal.
  • Gender: Chinese Gender Chart and old wives tales say "boy."
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Energy to go running, staying up late with Ev.
  • What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound 12/18, and Vegas this weekend!
  • Weekly Wisdom: Person who coined term "morning sickness" must have been a man.
  • Milestones: Baby Sanchez has graduated from embryo to fetus!


No comments:

Post a Comment