Wednesday, December 16, 2009

{10 weeks!}

  • How far along? 10 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'd guess about 5 lbs...
  • Maternity clothes? Nope, not yet, but the pants are getting a bit snug.
  • Stretch marks? None from baby, not yet.
  • Sleep: As much as possible, please.
  • Best moment this week: No more morning sickness, and we have our first appointment with Dr. Biter on Friday. :o)
  • Movement: None yet.
  • Food cravings: Asian food is the only thing that sounds TERRIBLE right now. I'm eating a lot of string cheese and yogurt. Mmm.
  • Gender: I've started calling Baby Sanchez "he." Just a feeling...
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Being able to stay up past 9pm. My occasional soy Chai Tea latte.
  • What I am looking forward to: Our next ultrasound 12/18, and CHRISTMAS!
  • Weekly Wisdom: Never underestimate your husband. Evan has been cleaning and being totally amazing, without even being asked! I'm a lucky lady.
  • Milestones: We're 1/4 of the way there. Wow.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment