Sunday, December 27, 2009

{12th week}

All the baby books say it's too early, but I swear I felt a kick this morning. Evan was resting his head on my belly in bed when BAM, I felt a swift kick right by my belly button. Evan didn't feel anything, but I sure did. How exciting. We've got a little soccer player on our hands!

Here's some info on how big Baby Sanchez is and what he's up to this week...

As you move into the second trimester, baby shifts into the growth and maturation stage. After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of baby's systems are fully formed.


  • How far along? 11/12 weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs according to our last doctor's visit {I swear a LOT of it is bloating!}
  • Maternity clothes? I got these GREAT pants from Nordies called "Lounge Pants." They have a stretchy waistband but aren't technically maternity pants. I've been living in yoga pants around the house.
  • Stretch marks? None from baby, not yet.
  • Sleep: Really struggling to stay up past 9pm. Waking at least 3 times to potty each night. Arg.
  • Best moment this week: Saw our little boy on the 18th, and Christmas this week. Yay!
  • Movement: None yet.
  • Food cravings: Not really craving anything. Loving fruit, granola, & yogurt. Mmm.
  • Gender: It's a boy!
  • Labor Signs: Nope.
  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.
  • What I miss: Energy
  • What I am looking forward to: New Years! What a year 2010 will be. :o)
  • Weekly Wisdom: Just breathe...
  • Milestones: Told all of Evan's family at Christmas. Grandma Betty is VERY excited to be a great grandmother. ♥
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment