Monday, June 7, 2010

{33/34 weeks!}


  • How far along? 34 weeks, 3 days


  • Total weight gain/loss: around 15 lbs.


  • Sleep: waking up at least 2-3x a night. Grr. 


  • Best moment this week: My baby shower! Amazing :o) 


  • Movement: Lots. We can feel her parts when we press on the belly. So crazy. 


  • Food cravings: Soft pretzels. Mmm. 


  • Gender: Girl :)


  • Labor Signs: Nope!


  • Belly Button in or out? Still in.


  • What I miss: "Normal" clothes. See you soon! 


  • What I am looking forward to: Meeting our little girl, and visits from my Daddy Chris and Caroline. Yay!


  • Weekly Wisdom: Time FLIES!!!


  • Milestones: Had my baby shower, which seemed so late in my pregnancy when it was originally scheduled, but now I'm thinking, "Oh my gosh, this doesn't feel "late" anymore." What a trip. Only 39 days left until our due date. Ahh! 

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment